UPSC IAS Mains Test Series-2023 & 2024
UPSC IAS Mains Test Series 2023 & 2024 (30 Tests)
This test series is designed to help the aspirants to get command over Static as well as the dynamic portion of the syllabus very comprehensively. This will also help them to check their conceptual clarity and performance through regular and quality tests. The tests would help the aspirants to revise the content multiple times and will expose them to their weaknesses as well as strong areas.
Tests would follow discussion classes. This will also help them to strengthen their weak areas and clarify their doubts.
These tests will not only help you to cover your NCERTS and standard books but will also help the aspirant to cover your current affairs. We would be asking questions at par with UPSC hence even if you score less, you should not worry. Your focus should be on conceptual clarity and understanding.
This test series will help the aspirants to systematically complete their syllabus so that now they can devote more time for revision. This test series is designed to keep the aspirants on the track and will help them to sustain their efforts and discipline. This will help them to understand how much time one should give to a specific subject. Even if you could not complete the syllabus, give the exam on the specified date and try to reduce your backlogs.
A good mains test series is one that helps us to revise at least ten times our whole prelims syllabus, as well as its questions, should be on par with UPSC. We at LBASAA IAS ACADEMY will provide you 30 tests that would help you to revise the syllabus at least 15 times and questions asked would not be only at par with UPSC level questions but will also be so enriching that in the last month we would advise you to revise your tests alone as nothing would be left out as test would be covered very thoroughly.
LBASNAA IAS Mains Test Series (LMTS) will help you achieve the following things:
Firstly, it would help you to judge your performance at regular intervals and secondly it would help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses i.e. which subject need more time with respect to others. Simultaneously, it would surely help you to reduce your silly mistakes during an exam where even 1 or 2 marks can cost you the whole year.
Salient Features of the LMTS
- Quality of questions: Questions would be thoroughly researched covering the most trusted resources like the Standard textbooks, NCERTS, Government documents, Reports, surveys, PIB, ARC Reports, Economic Survey, Budget Document etc
- VALUE ADDITION NOTES (VAN) -VAN will cover both static as well as dynamic part with due consideration given to each static as well as Current Affairs Portion.
- VALUE ADDITION NOTES (VAN) are thoroughly researched and meticulously compiled study material covering the most trusted resources like the Standard textbooks, NCERTS, Government documents, Reports, surveys, PIB, ARC Reports, Economic Survey, Budget Document etc.
- UPSC has been asking questions that are current affairs based. Hence we have given due weightage to both static as well as dynamic portions.
- REVISION PART-Tests are so arranged that it would lead to at least 15 times revision.
Subscriptions are OPEN Now, Click here to Subscribe Now
Mail us for any query regarding prelims test series at Lbasnaaias@gmail.com