PAPER II: 200 MARKS; DURATION: TWO HOURS.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level. (Will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation).